We have multiple reasons for sharing our thoughts, the most important thing is that we all have an inherent need to share. Sometimes:
- To bring upon an intellectual atmosphere where people debate and discuss their ideas leading to a greater spread of different ideas, views, and opinions
- It makes us more aware and forces us to acquire more knowledge and enlightenment to win the debate or discussion or argument.
- It will even help you to know the current scenarios and modern changes related to society, lifestyle, traditions, technology, politics and many more.
- It increases empathy for you and your decisions because people now understand your viewpoint
- Helps make new friends
- Inspires and helps people find solutions to their own problems.
Whatever be your reason to share, it being a base human need to belong, you cannot ignore the urge to connect with people.
Sharing your thoughts and having mindful discussions make you smarter, wiser, empathetical and up to date.
So go ahead and be yourself.